Chest Coughing

Chest Coughing



Chest pain may be accompanied by other signs and symptoms like coughing. The pain may be due to forceful or persistent coughing, or can occur independently of the I've been coughing quite a bit for about three months; the cough is what one would call 'productive' about half the time. The other half, it's just aI had a bad cough :Asthma symptoms vary. Learn the common, and not so common, signs of asthma from the experts at WebMD.DEAR DOCTOR K: I had a chest cold. I feel better, but I’m still coughing a lot. This has been going on for more than three weeks. Why am I still coughing?Despite the normal presence of mucus, it does not full explain the reason for phlegm and sputum when coughing. For most healthy people, coughing does not cause the Why am I occasionally getting coughing/breathing problems still when swimming after a 2 week course of antibiotics for a chest infection 2 months ago?History: I am 28, have smoked a pack a day since the age of 18. I have always coughed up mucus clear/yellow/thick/sticky. --For the past 1 1/2 months I have had a Chest burning accompanied by coughing bouts can be an indication of a serious ailment and therefore, dismissing it is neither wise nor advised.Dear Alice, I've recently been experiencing chest pains in the sternum area. Although I don't believe it is related to heart trouble, I think the pain is originating


This is provided only for personal use as image on computers, smartphones or other display devices. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images



Image Gallery Chest Coughing

Popular posts from this blog

Mucus Cough

Coughing Up Phlegm

Excessive Coughing