Coughing For 2 Weeks

Coughing For 2 Weeks



For the last 6 weeks or so I’ve been coughing up this very nasty tasting, thick brownish to a light yellowish color phlegm. It’s similar to what I coughed up for Introduction . A cough is a reflex action to clear your airways of mucus and irritants such as dust or smoke. It's rarely a sign of anything serious.Cough With Wheezing. If your child makes a wheezing (whistling) sound when breathing out (exhaling), this could mean that the lower airways in the lungs are swollen.DEAR DOCTOR K: I had a chest cold. I feel better, but I’m still coughing a lot. This has been going on for more than three weeks. Why am I still coughing?A young boy coughing due to pertussis causing whooping cough.Coughing is a common reflex, which can indicate other more serious problems. We look at the diagnosis and the treatments.Coughing for three weeks? You need a cancer check: Patients urged to contact doctor as new campaign is launched. By Sophie Borland for the Daily MailI suffer the winter coughing season as well. Same story. Get a cold, cough until Spring. Sometimes the coughing spells made me alarmingly light-headed.For the past two weeks I have had a persistent cough. I have been coughing up phlegm. The phlegm has become salty over the last few days. I do have a history of Not sure what's wrong with my cat but he gets this sometimes. This is new, started a couple of weeks ago. He'll cough/sneeze like this for a few minutes


This is provided only for personal use as image on computers, smartphones or other display devices. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images



Image Gallery Coughing For 2 Weeks

Popular posts from this blog

Mucus Cough

Coughing Up Phlegm

Excessive Coughing