Excessive Coughing

Excessive Coughing



For many years I have had a problem where after every meal I immediately begin choking and coughing, which can last for a good half hour or more.Home » Current Health Articles » Coughing Up Excessive Phlegm (Mucus, Sputum) from the Throat Coughing Up Excessive Phlegm (Mucus, Sputum) from the ThroatI have been coughing for close to 5 years. It is constant when I am sitting down. If I am walking, exercising or lieing down, I don't seem to cough at all. I have My 4 month old is recieving albuterol through a nebulizer and so is my 2 yr old.My little one is coughing really bad after using it and her heart is beating really Excessive coughing may be the result of any number of causes such as irritation from smoking, allergic reactions or chronic diseases. A variety of options During the day I'm fine, it's the night time that is killing me. I cough excessively, have abundant amounts of mucus that I need to cough up and spit out all night.Post Nasal Drip. Post nasal drip symptoms and info to help with coughing and excessive phlegm in the back of the throatJan 27, 2015 6 Effective Methods to Stop Grinding Teeth Grinding teeth can cause cracking or other damage. So, how to stop grinding teeth? Relaxing the jaw works, so Coughing is a symptom, not a disease. It is the underlying cause of the cough that needs to be treated.Why is my dog or cat coughing? This is a question that many pet owners ask their veterinarians. It's a good question because a cough can mean many things.


This is provided only for personal use as image on computers, smartphones or other display devices. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images



Image Gallery Excessive Coughing

Popular posts from this blog

Mucus Cough

Coughing Up Phlegm